Angular /.NET Developer
About the position
In this role, you’ll be part of a team that will help to improve the external and internal customer products of the most experienced medical managed care provider in the US.
You will be joining a top-notch team located in Medellín and with your capacity of thinking outside the box and expertise in the Angular/.NET stack, best practices, agile methodologies to give thousands of users a new and positive experience.
- We’re a software development firm focused on building great web and mobile apps since 2007.
- We strongly believe output isn’t the ultimate goal. It’s what we build and its impact what matters hence, we love to create successful designs that give users meaningful experiences.
- We master latest front end technologies and we choose interesting and challenging projects. For us, agile is a culture, authenticity, independence and transparency are core values and code quality is as natural as breathing.
- We keep expanding and we are looking for restless, driven people who believe the world deserves high quality apps!
This is how we do it
- For us, quality is crucial in every step of the way.
- We know continuous delivery and ongoing feedback are really important to ensure quality and validate software as early as possible.
- We know the value of automated build and deployment, code reviews and unit testing
- We embrace agile and a friendly learning environment. We have built our own Agile Academy and dedicated agile roles, and it has paid well so far!
- We look for ways to split the work vertically, and we prefer working on full stack teams.
- Our methods and processes are applied in a flexible and pragmatic way. We are always encouraged to use our judgment in order to apply the model and approach that fits the context best.
- UX must be part of the journey. Our designers and devs speak the same language and tools like Sketch or Indesign are common bread.
- We are not afraid to fail, as long as we were able to learn and growth.
• 2+ years of experience in full stack development, with .Net/.Net Core Framework and using Angular in the Front End (desirable at least Angular 4 or newer versions)
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Experience working with production environments
• Understanding of CI/CD process, tools, and testing frameworks
• Familiarity working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Having a good conversational English level
• Living in Colombia and having the possibility to relocate to Medellin
- You like challenges, and are used to translate the client’s most crazy ideas into a piece of good quality code.
responsible for leading a development team, and responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables.
- You are relentless,so you enjoy solving difficulties in engineering and propose solutions, instead of getting stuck, you ask for help when needed, and also offer your shoulder if someone else needs it.
- You have the ability to thoroughly explain your choices in a way that your team members and stakeholders can easily understand and learn from.
- You have top notch leadership and team work skills.
- You feel sad for the humanity when you read a bad piece of code and you understand that automation and continuous integration makes your and your team members life easier.
- You like to travel and work with distributed teams, not only in Latin America but also in the US.
- Prepaid Medical Insurance (Sura)
- Exequial insurance for you, your family and pets (Prever)
- Fruit snacks and hot beverages every day at the office.
- Financial support to get certifications and participate in conferences.
- Access to paid online courses and videos. We also buy printed books if you prefer to take a break of a screen device.
- Social events and team building. Breakfast and Beer Fridays.
- Possibility to travel to US and Uruguay. UruIT will cover all your VISA expenses.
- In-house English classes.
- Work from home 2 days per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Office breakfast on Thursdays.
- Monthly massage sessions.
Get to know us at uruit.com!